About Us | Nomad Tables
High-quality tables, custom-made to the requirements of experienced professionals and comfort needs of clients. For more than 20 years, Nomad Tables has built a reputation for manufacturing high-end products and outstanding customer service.
Nomad Tables offers a full range of portable, fixed, and electric therapeutic tables, perfect for massage therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, people who work in esthetics and other health care professionals.
100% made in Canada
THE NOMAD BENEFITS
- More than 20 years of experience in the field (founded in 1997)
- In compliance with rigorous UL Standards * (http://ulstandards.ul.com/)
- All tables made from North American grown hardwood
- Perfect stability of all portable and stationary massage tables, based on engineering best practices
- A large variety of options and features: including leatherettes, foam types, density and sizes
- Many choices of design and colours
- Fast and reliable delivery
- Unparalleled customer service
- Lifetime warranty, unique in the market
USE OF THE BEST HARDWOOD ON THE MARKET
All Nomad parts and products are built with quality components. Our wooden massage tables are made with silver maple, a robust yet lightweight and eco-friendly wood.
At Nomad tables, we use only Select SAP wood, specifically chosen for its strength, density, fineness of grain and durability.
Our products are designed and created by a team of conscientious specialists to ensure our customers achieve the best possible working conditions.
A TABLE FOR ALL
Whether you are a seasoned professional or new in the field, Nomad tables are custom-made to meet your needs. Our tables are ideal for professionals, in healthcare, sports therapy/treatments, esthetics or spa applications.
For more than 20 years, our customers have counted on Nomad tables reliability and durability. Our products are used daily in both high-and low-pressure treatments, from high-calibre sports massage of athletes to more delicate care found in esthetics or relaxation massage.
All the wood we use comes from environmentally responsible suppliers who adhere to sustainability standards, are Managed Forest-certified and members of the National Harwood Lumber Association (NHLA). – CERTIFICATE . Moreover, all foam and leatherettes we use are recyclable and made from CFC-free material. Our leatherettes meet the 2005 standards established by international organizations including GREENGUARD and OEKO-TEX.
Learn more about our massage products